Heating Maintenance and Tune-Up in Bowling Green, Russellville, Franklin, KY and Surrounding Areas
Located in the central part of the state, Bowling Green, Kentucky offers a thriving community and easy access to some wonderful outdoor areas. It’s known for its hot and humid summer with winters that get nippy. When the temperatures fall, you turn on your home’s heater for heat and comfort. It’s essential to keep your heater in tip-top shape. Yearly heater maintenance and tune-ups in Bowling Green, Kentucky can help you do that.
What to Expect From Heating Maintenance and Tune-Ups in Bowling Green, Kentucky
You take your car in to have the oil changed and the spark plugs replaced, so why wouldn’t you have maintenance done on your heater? Your technician will do a lot of work cleaning and inspecting your heater during this visit.
Here are some things that you should expect:
- Clean the cabinet both inside and out
- Vacuum the inside of the cabinet to remove debris
- Clean or replace the air filter
- Wash and flush all the hoses and traps
- Inspect pressure switch hoses and replace if it’s become brittle
- Clean flame sensor using steel wool.
- Clean the spark igniter
- Inspect the hot surface igniter
- Clean the burners using a wire brush.
- Using high-pressure air blow out the burners
- Inspect and test the indoor fan motor
- Check the indoor fan blower wheel. If it’s dirty, remove and clean
- Inspect and secure the connection on all heater vent piping
- Visually check the heat exchanger assembly for wear and tear or damage
Schedule Your Service
At Premier Heating and Cooling, we’re dedicated to helping our clients keep their HVAC systems in tip-top technicians. Our highly skilled and talented technicians will efficiently complete any job and answer any questions that you may have. We can even help you find financing for larger jobs. Contact us today to schedule a maintenance appointment.
You can check below our other services
Heating repair near me
Furnace repair Bowling Green
Heat Pump installation near me